The download location is listed below.
0.22.5JC patch includes the following updates but is not limited to them
- Report enhancements (additional pdf reports for only serious, critical, medium and low vulns)
- User Group capabilities (notes on this will be posted at http://global-security.blogspot.com)
- Reports viewing (give non-administrative users the capability to see other reports, either globally or based on their group membership)
- Report limiting on the report screen (sort by 5, 10 or 20 results at a time, for those larger and more frequently scanned nets)
- Set jpgraph options to use AA for prettier charts / graphs (this will run a bit slower, I'm not gonna lie but it's better!)
- * Removed the "informational" findings from the stats on the Main page.
Please test this out (backup your stuff first) and let me know what you think etc... I can be found lurking around #inprotect on irc.freenode.net or post a comment here!