Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PayPal shuts Hackers for Chartity down?

Yesterday, paypal froze the assets of hackersforcharity.org down, please read more here and spread the word of the evils ;-)
"I had a subscription system running under WP-MEMBER for about a year before that software flaked out on me. Multiple domains caused problems that were irreconcilable. I had donations for our work in Africa coming in (not through wp-member) and a few hundred subscribers to Informer through wp-member. All said, when I switched to Suma, I had 10,000$US in my personal paypal account. That was my family’s support money as well as money for our food program in Kenya."
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/259/paypal-shuts-us-down/

I thought about writing a long rant today, but simply don't have the energy... please read the above link for rant material.

JJC

1 comment:

V I R O X said...

hey

ur site is so good and have good informations

i invite u 2 visit my blog

it's about protection programs

link:

http://scan-now.blogspot.com